If you are having problems receiving emails from us, there are a couple of things to check.
- Ensure you have entered the correct email address.
- Check to see if your mailbox is full, and stopping you receiving new emails.
- Wait a few minutes, up to half an hour, as sometimes mail can be delayed.
- Check that our '123ds.co.uk' is not marked as an unsafe sender.
- Your email may be set up to only allow email from known senders.
- You may have accidentally clicked a mark as spam button.
- Please choose your email provider
- If none of the above, check your Junk Mail and look for a "Not Spam" or "Safe Sender" button inside the email. If you can't find anything, check the providers above, and see if yours is similar.